The iconic Grand Opera House was built in 1895, and has been part of Belfast’s cultural heartbeat ever since. Designed by the celebrated theatre architect Frank Matcham, the Grand Opera House now attracts almost 300,000 theatregoers each year to around 350 performances. In heritage terms, it is the oldest and most spectacular theatre in Northern Ireland.
As a Corporate Partner your business will enjoy an exclusive range of benefits, from VIP hospitality and client development opportunities to complimentary programmes and exclusive invitations.
Access the best seats in the house for your guests, with VIP treatment delivered by a dedicated host. Enjoy the beautiful Matcham Auditorium or the Shakespeare Rooms and Baby Grand as an exclusive space to entertain clients, reward employees and host events.
Make your business the star of the show today!
Oh, what a night at the Grand Opera House!
Our Jersey Boys Corporate package provides an unforgettable experience and includes:
- Premium Seats to Jersey Boys
- Corporate bar facilities available
- Exclusive Baby Grand VIP Hospitality
- Complimentary Prosecco on arrival
- Complimentary show programme
- Packages available for 30 – 50 guests
- Delicious savoury canapés pre-show and indulgent dessert canapés at interval
- Price £89 per person
For more information contact our box office today.